Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

*girlish scream* :D

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! I GET TO MOVE ONTO COUNTY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! When they called my name for moving on I nearly passed out on my dad! So, I just got done with district and now I am moving on to county and then hopefully region and if I'm REALLY good I get to go to state. County is in exactly one week from now! that means major studying for the horse test and lots of practicing! Tomorrow I am practicing for a few hours, Thursday I have my 4H water party, Friday I am in a Highland Fling (something us Utah people do), Saturday I am going to be in a parade representing 4H clubs, Monday I have a barrel race, and Tuesday I have County! so for the rest of this week and part of next week I am gonna be REALLY busy! This is what it's gonna be like when I Barrel Race or Rodeo Queen, so I should get used to it! XD
~McKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment