Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

The reason I am doing all this training on my colt...

One of the reasons why I decided to train my own colt is, because I LOVE black horses. My horse, Thunder is a black paint (he has hardly any white on him). Once I get past the stage of training him enough to let me ride him, I am going to start either.... BARREL RACING.... or RODEO QUEENING!!! :D
            
someday... that's gonna be me!                                    or this could be me also!


So anyways..... I really need to start riding my colt soon, I mean I've been on top of him but never bridled and gone fast then a walk. I should start soon, cause the sooner I do that, the sooner I can start queening or barrel racing.
My dad is putting me in a barrel race soon, the only problem is.... I will be riding my P.O.A. (pony of america). Don't get me wrong, he can go really fast but only when he wants to. Also, I have another 4H show on Monday. I can't wait for the show cause it's my last one and then I find out if I move on to county or not! :D

~McKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment